Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Molly Moon, Micky Minus, & the Mind Machine

Molly Moon, Micky Minus, & the Mind Machine
written by Georgia Byng



I read the first few Molly Moon books when I was home sick from school a few years ago.  Turns out, I needed some mindless fluff fiction in my life, so despite being a senior in college, this is what I read today.  I wasn't expecting much, the first few books were enjoyable in a feverish haze, but not all that memorable.  But mindless fluff was what I wanted, and mindless fluff was what I got.  The animal sidekicks are always a bit much for me, but it was an interesting albeit predictable plot.  I was surprised that they didn't exactly pull an evil twin maneuver.  I think this book series would translate well into movies.  Also, if any Nerdfighters read this, evil baby orphanage, amirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?